This is a legacy document, and retained on the site in order to avoid link rot. The content is likely no longer (a) accurate, (b) representative of the views and philosophies of current site management, or (c) up to date.
Beware: the CSS Caveats
- Usual caveats
- Not all browsers support CSS.
- Not all browser versions support CSS to the same extent.
- Not all users will have enabled CSS in CSS enabled browsers.
- Some users may have enabled their own stylesheets, disabling yours.
- CSS2 and CSS-P are moving targets. Use with care.
- Font specification is problematic.
- Unusual caveats may apply. ;-)